Сообщения пользователя:

Сообщение #12
🐞 ymnik
25 Aug 2020 15 : 15 : 09
+ 1% to the rate of decay of aggression against you for each month of premium.

so it will be 1 more point each month wow u should make it 1% of each pirates aggression so if the aggression for that priate is 1000 it should take off 10 for that 1% and then then 10 more for the for the base premium so that would be 20 for that one but i am sure they way u guys are going to do it its going to only take off 11 aggression each month and that not worth it
Сообщение #11
no point in playing u can only play for so long then pirate aggression just gets so high there not point in paying for anything i would pay the 18 a month i did this month to see what it did going down 10 lvl does not help anything it should go down like 10% of the aggression you have for each pirate i would be ok with that and if i have to take 100 days off of playing do to pirate aggression no point in paying x2 for officers and that is if i pay the 18 a month if i do not it will take 1000 days to get back down with making it 10% a day of total aggression one each pirate so if i have 1k in aggression i wold loss 100 that day for that pirate then 90 the next i would have to take 3-5 days off i would be ok with that to get it back down to where this game is playable

нет смысла играть, ты можешь играть только до тех пор, пока пиратская агрессия становится настолько высокой, что нет смысла платить ни за что, я бы заплатил 18 в месяц, которые я сделал в этом месяце, чтобы посмотреть, что это сделало, падение на 10 уровень ничего не помогает должно снизиться примерно на 10% от вашей агрессии на каждого пирата, я буду в порядке с этим, и если мне придется взять 100 дней отдыха для игры, чтобы пиратская агрессия не имела смысла платить x2 за офицеров, и это если я плачу 18 в месяц, если я этого не сделаю, потребуется 1000 дней, чтобы вернуться и сделать 10% в день общей агрессии по одному на каждого пирата, поэтому, если у меня 1к агрессии, я потеряю 100 в тот день для этого пирата, а затем 90 в следующий, я бы мне нужно взять 3-5 дней перерыва, я бы не возражал, чтобы вернуть его туда, где можно играть в эту игру
Сообщение #10
no point in playing u can only play for so long then pirate aggression just gets so high there not point in paying for anything i would pay the 18 a month i did this month to see what it did going down 10 lvl does not help anything it should go down like 10% of the aggression you have for each pirate i would be ok with that and if i have to take 100 days off of playing do to pirate aggression no point in paying x2 for officers and that is if i pay the 18 a month if i do not it will take 1000 days to get back down with making it 10% a day of total aggression one each pirate so if i have 1k in aggression i wold loss 100 that day for that pirate then 90 the next i would have to take 3-5 days off i would be ok with that to get it back down to where this game is playable

нет смысла играть, ты можешь играть только до тех пор, пока пиратская агрессия становится настолько высокой, что нет смысла платить ни за что, я бы заплатил 18 в месяц, которые я сделал в этом месяце, чтобы посмотреть, что это сделало, падение на 10 уровень ничего не помогает должно снизиться примерно на 10% от вашей агрессии на каждого пирата, я буду в порядке с этим, и если мне придется взять 100 дней отдыха для игры, чтобы пиратская агрессия не имела смысла платить x2 за офицеров, и это если я плачу 18 в месяц, если я этого не сделаю, потребуется 1000 дней, чтобы вернуться и сделать 10% в день общей агрессии по одному на каждого пирата, поэтому, если у меня 1к агрессии, я потеряю 100 в тот день для этого пирата, а затем 90 в следующий, я бы мне нужно взять 3-5 дней перерыва, я бы не возражал, чтобы вернуть его туда, где можно играть в эту игру
Сообщение #9
make the attenuation of 5% per day not less than the 1st level. In premium add 15% per day at least level 1. is what i would like to see
Сообщение #8
only way i would do premium is if pirate aggregation went down 20% a day with it
Сообщение #7
RedBarmaley
26 Мар 2020 16:22:20
Скорость накопления агрессии пиратов увеличена в два раза, скорость уменьшения агрессии пиратов уменьшена в два раза.

1. Вернуть все как было до внесения данных изменений
2. Разработать путь снижения агресии за Кристаллы Хайдариан
3. Добавить возможность приобретения Офицера для сохранения / не повышения агрессии или позволяющего снижать ее быстрее
Тема: New design of the human race ships | 22 Февраля 2019 06:27:46
Сообщение #6
if u dont have a Tutor set other then the default one like victoria pleases set it as killfast and will help u as much as i can i am on ever day just about 2-3 times a day i will help  if u make me your tutor https://xcraft.net/colonize/ you get there by clicking on premium http://prntscr.com/gpfacu it will cost u 1 Hydarian crystals but u will get more as u grow once u have me set as your tutor feel free to meg me 
Сообщение #5
u guys keep making changing stuff with out telling people and it is really bull shit and i am sick if it i am going to fill out to get my money back from u guys this is a bunch of bull shit  i am done 
this is my battle ships  from early to day 

https://prnt.sc/ftf5pj

and this is it now 

http://prntscr.com/ftpz2w

and u all so changed the rec speed they fly at and never say anything about it u guys are stupid or maybe i am stupid for  playing this game all i know is am going to fill out  fraud claims to all financial institutions about u guys and how u make shit up as u go and on top of that just change it with out ever saying anything and u think u can get a way with that its bull shit and u going to lose ever player u have over time because of it and u guys say it balance of the game will how long have u guys had this game up and ruining last i check it does not take 5 years to balance a game when i am playing one of the first class u made so u guys have to be stupid and my
Тема: New change. Not even informed. No warning. Game breaking | 6 Июля 2017 20:35:19
Сообщение #4
and they changed the newbie protection so there really is no way to keep a asteroids so big player with 3-20 mill points can keep them and just take them so not a big deal for them 
Тема: New change. Not even informed. No warning. Game breaking | 6 Июля 2017 20:23:26
Сообщение #3

http://prntscr.com/fsgdcs

so what does this mean seeing how they gave no info on it does it mean i going to lose fleets how **** dum is that  u could let people know of chang and give them a chance to fix it not just do it and say will that is how it is i spend more on this game then i should have and now there just changing the way its played with out even telling any one that is bull shit and i will fill out a fraud claim on there ass it if u going to make a big change like that u should give people time to fix it not just do it and say o will that is how it is i think its time for every one to go find a new game to play

Тема: Pirates and buyer's commission | 20 Апреля 2017 09:48:37
Сообщение #2
ok u want more week players to get pirates thats all good but why then reduce the number of them would think you would keep the number the same or more just add 10% to the over all and make that 10% a low number of ships big players will skip them and go for the biger ones if u cut them the big player will go for them all so u should have made it like 110 per hour and just add 10 really week or low number of ships 
Тема: Recent game updates | 15 Апреля 2017 04:33:10
Сообщение #1
i for one use to spend to get hc and now i will not any more and i am even thinking about just quit the game for this stuped stuff what was the point of the changing it any ways other then they wanted to it does not have anything to do with game balances