Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: The production has been reduced by about 5 times. | 10 Мая 2020 00:14:36
Сообщение #19
Production was 14 - 15k per hour each resource. Now nothing http://prntscr.com/sdvj6m
What game are we supposed to play? Is this a game with ships and other galactic adventures like colonizing and alliances and moons etc, or its a little building drone that flies around on a planet collecting scraps?
This is beyond unplayable! Years to produce enough resource to pay for a mine or research, or even to build a ship. Ridiculous.
Admin should actually PLAY the game they administer and try out these changes for themselves, see that is is just as untenable as we are all saying. I am certain the numbers of people actually doing anything on the game will drop because of this. Well done!! Now people can't play your game regardless of how long they have been here and what has been invested.
Why pay millions in resources for a mine that makes literally nothing and why pay money to increase that by any % of nothing?
If this is how it stays, bye bye
Тема: Mentoring, Teaching and Advice for New Players | 23 Марта 2020 13:12:05
Сообщение #18
 haha!! Say what you really mean. Maybe you can hurt my feelings if you keep talking.
Feel free to ask my recruits the amount of time I spend trying to make their game better, and how many questions I answer each day to them.  My experience on this account is what it is. I played on other accounts for about four years, and I have said in my post, honestly, that I may not be the very best player nor the most knowledgeable, but I am happy to teach a new player whatever I can. I also spent many months here not playing for personal reasons, so if I have not developed up to your exacting standards, then I apologise. I was not aware that the bar was set by you...or that there was a bar at all really.
If I choose not to pay money for HC, then that is up to me. I again have been honest as to the rewards I gain for spending time teaching. That is part of the game. If I so choose to utilise those rewards for my time spent, then that is up to me. I do not force anyone to be my recruit, and I see no other offers going for new players. Perhaps you would write a tutorial for the new players, instead of shouting down someone who offers teaching to their limited abilities. I know you teach those in your alliance, so kudos. I am certain you are a good tutor. Feel free to offer your services anytime. I am sure many would benefit from your exacting standards and your vast knowledge.

As far as my alliance, it was named well before I joined, and I joined because of a very good friend. We are friends still and I am happy I joined. If there is a problem with the name of our alliance, feel free to talk to our leader. Or suggest a name that pleases you, as it seems you are mildly offended which is not our purpose. 

we have had dealings on my other accounts Stein. Never once have I found you to be disagreeable in any way. Yet to come slam me for offering something in the most honest way I can seems quite disagreeable to me. If you have a problem with my offer, please make your own offer or feel free to message me personally.  if not, then why jump on my post in such a fashion?  If it please you, I will be going back to my game now, and enjoying it how I see fit. A good day and best wishes to you

Тема: Mentoring, Teaching and Advice for New Players | 29 Января 2020 08:40:12
Сообщение #17
 New players looking for advice, tips or mentoring are welcome to message me privately anytime. I offer my services to any player as a mentor and I will answer any questions you have as soon as I possibly can. Any language is accepted, however English is my first language. I have played for many years and know most aspects of the game well across all three races.
  For a new player, getting the right start is important if you wish to continue, and it can be hard to know what to do at the beginning. Finding a tutorial is next to impossible, and asking for advice may be difficult if you cannot find someone who speaks your language, or if you feel like your questions are silly or dumb... but there are NO DUMB QUESTIONS EVER!! I will answer what I can for you. If not me, then you should choose someone to be your mentor. Many strong players are happy to help new players learn.
I am not claiming to be the very best or most knowledgeable player here, but I WILL answer your questions in a timely and helpful manner and give you the best advice I can as far as learning and developing within the game.  
Now, for some honesty: There is a reward of a few crystals for being a mentor, and I think that is fair enough if your mentor is spending time teaching you instead of playing. As you develop in points, so your mentor will gain up to 12 crystals for your development. Honestly, this is part of the reason I mentor players (over 50 players throughout the game), but I also like to watch new players develop and I enjoy the teaching process. 
 The crystal gained by a mentor does not come from your personal crystal.. so do not worry that you have to pay. It costs one crystal to name a mentor and that is all you will pay. For me personally that one crystal was worth it, and I was glad my mentors got a bonus (however small) for helping me develop. If you think I am doing a bad job, simply say so, or choose another. That will be up to you to decide. 

If you would like some recommendations from some of my active recruits, just PM me.

I cannot use the general chat at the moment, so PM me if you would like a mentor, or just some general advice. You can comment here if you wish and I will message you instead. Good luck and Keep Safe. :)

Тема: СейлорМун и КомпТ | 10 Ноября 2019 13:54:42
Сообщение #16
Xcraft and Vasya = Thief. You simply thieve from us now, regardless if we pay or not. You are criminal, nothing more. 

Тема: Sailor Moon and computer technology | 8 Ноября 2019 03:47:02
Сообщение #15
   (*) To sell an item to someone and then remove that item from the purchaser is theft.

(*) To use a certain description of an item for sale, and then upon purchase the purchaser finds that this item does NOT fit the given description is Fraud.
If players are truly concerned about these continuing acts of criminal Fraud and Theft, then reports should be given to all payment system owners (eg: Paypal, Webmoney, Xsolla). They should be informed that their payment services are being utilised for both Fraud and Theft purchases, and that they should be removed from Xcraft as an option of payment due to these repeated fraudulent acts, as Xcraft administration is actively participating in fraudulently coercing money from their players and actively preventing those same paying players from getting what it is they were told they are paying for.

With enough reports they will remove their payment system from the game, and admin will have no more options for people to purchase anything... thus people will no longer be defrauded of their money, nor have anything stolen from them.

Both theft and fraud are illegal acts of criminality. I am certain the payment system providers would not want to be associated with such activities... so report it to them. 

Тема: Sailor Moon and computer technology | 7 Ноября 2019 22:15:36
Сообщение #14
 I am directly accusing administration of theft.. in the criminal sense of the word. Administration are conducting THEFT by removing items of the game, thus stealing players money, as there is no way to say whether monetary purchases have been spent on increasing the very things admin are removing.
 This is theft, not balance, as many players have spent money to increase their development here and be able to fly more than two or three fleets and to utilise the other benefits of this particular research. Its impossible for admin to know what players have spent money on here. If a player bought crystals to buy more resource to increase computer tech, then they have payed money for Computer tech. They are also buying this under the conditions stated in the descriptions and then having it stolen from them after the fact.
Money is changing hands between players and admin, thus there is a legal contract of sale between admin and the payer. To remove anything they have payed money for after the sale and without consent or warning is indeed THEFT. This is a criminal act and should be rectified immediately.
You have now stolen from them as this monetary transaction was not freely given, but given under contract and the understanding that it was for the stated purpose.... That is the nature of a monetary transaction and you have actually broken the contract you have between players and the game many times and stolen their money through removing items of the game they have payed you to get.
THAT IS THEFT. It is also going back on a contract and acting outside the parameters of the agreed sale after the purchase has been payed.
...so we ask for that money back, or we ask that our flight slots are reinstated as per the descriptions given at the time of researching that tech..... now please, as you have indeed conducted theft, once again.

Тема: Newbie | 7 Ноября 2019 02:25:30
Сообщение #13
Newbies can message me for mentoring if you like. I don't claim to know everything but I have managed to help quite a few people learn the game enough to continue on and make something of it.  

Any newbie can message strong players around them to ask for advice or help, or even to ask to be a recruit. Most people are friendly here, and changing mentor is easy to do. This way the person giving you advice is the person who gets the small reward for being a mentor.

Тема: New station of tosses and slowing down of research | 9 Июля 2019 11:23:22
Сообщение #12
Considering that we can now take far less fleet at far less speed over far less distance through the trampolines, the word 'economical' doesn't really apply.
Тема: порезали трамплины | 6 Июня 2019 23:50:53
Сообщение #11
20 страниц игроков, которые спрашивают вас об одном и том же Васе, и все же вы продолжаете верить и вести себя так, будто ваше мнение - единственное мнение. У тебя есть причина делать то, что ты делаешь. Мы говорим вам, что это неправильно, но вы все равно делаете это. Баланс должен быть сбалансированным. Вы избавляетесь от утилиты Springboards на 80-90% и пытаетесь сказать, что это лучше для нас.

Ты не прав. Если вы не можете найти время, чтобы выслушать всех людей вокруг вас, которые рассказывают вам об этом, то вы тоже потерялись.

Баланс - это не просто сокращение вещей ... это балансирование вещей. Что вышло из равновесия с трамплинами? Скажите, а зачем вам их балансировать?  
И почему вы настаиваете на игнорировании окружающих?

(20 pages of players who ask you about the same Vasya, and yet you continue to believe and behave as if your opinion is the only opinion. You have a reason to do what you do. We tell you that this is wrong, but you still do it. The balance must be balanced. You get rid of Springboards utility by 80-90% and try to say that it is better for us.

You're wrong. If you cannot find the time to listen to all the people around you who tell you about it, then you too are lost.

Balance is not just the reduction of things ... it is balancing things. What was out of balance with springboards? Tell me, why do you need to balance them? And why do yo insist on ignoring others)

Тема: порезали трамплины | 6 Июня 2019 15:23:26
Сообщение #10
Восстановите трамплины. Игроки, русскоязычные, англоязычные или другие хотят того же. Я говорю здесь от имени многих английских пользователей форума, которые не знают о каких-либо новых изменениях, таких как эти, пока они не будут внедрены Они также являются членами сообщества Xcraft и, по крайней мере, заслуживают того, чтобы о них рассказали.
 Почему вы уничтожаете статистику прыжковых ворот и трамплинов? Мы не хотим платить больше за меньшее. Сборка трамплина теперь дороже, но гораздо менее полезна. Как они стоят дороже, чем раньше? Поскольку эта игра о полете, кажется, вы не хотите, чтобы люди летали. Зачем? Почему бы не слушать своих игроков?
Теперь, когда нужно больше трамплинов для продвижения флота, стоимость должна быть уменьшена, чтобы соответствовать уменьшенной полезности.
 У вас здесь хорошее сообщество. Слушай их. 

(Restore the Springboards. The players, Russian, English or otherwise want the same. I speak here on behalf of a lot of the English forum users who know nothing of any new changes, such as this, until they are implemented. They too are members of the Xcraft community, and at least deserve to be told.
 Why do you destroy the usefulness of the jump gates and the Springboards? We do not wish to pay more for less. Springboards now cost more, but have been reduced too much.  What use are they now?  And how are they worth more than before?  As this game is about flying, it seems you dont want people to fly. Why? Why not listen to your constituents?
 Now that more Springboards are needed to move a fleet further, the cost should be reduced to match the reduction in usefulness.)

Тема: Bestiary | 29 Мая 2019 00:10:55
Сообщение #9
Why wasn't it all safe? Receipts would not be of any use if you were keeping safe.
Regardless that you didn't know that he was trying to raid after your purchase, nothing should have been available for a raider to take from you.
 Learn to keep safe before you buy a ton of stuff and leave it sitting around for someone to smash. I see what you are saying, and this guy may have some blame layed on him for following your purchases with the intent of destroying them, but you are the one in charge of your items within the game, so you are responsible for their safety.

Extortion is not what you are talking about and isn't really possible, nor is it allowed within the game rules. If you are truly being extorted then there must be communications you can show admin to this effect. Extortion would be if this player were threatening you or using force or coercion to make you buy things / do things in the game to his benefit. From what you have said, he simply found your stuff and smashed it after you bought it off him, because it was not safe and he had the opportunity and advantage in doing so..... sorry for your loss, but its a good lesson.

Тема: New Balance updates English Forum users don't know about | 24 Мая 2019 00:03:12
Сообщение #8
 So since Admin refuses to inform the English Forum users of balance changes before, or even on the day they are introduced, I have decided to share a few of the latest changes with you instead. 

(from the Russian Forum - https://prnt.sc/nsjf98 )
1 - Gravity Trampoline price has increased by 250,000 metal, taking it to 750k metal / Mineral + 500k Gas per unit.
2 - A 50% reduction in the Small Shield Dome, Large Shield Dome and Planetary Defense units is now in effect. Please check your stats on those.
3 - The capacity of the Nuclear Missile has been decreased by 150% and its fuel consumption has been increased 10x

4 - Pirate fleets have increased appearance on coordinates by 25%

5 - Cost of using the Forum has increased from 0 Crystals to 3 Crystal to make a new topic, and one crystal to comment on a topic.

There are also changes to the Collision possibility of Grav Guns / Satellites, but I have not found any further information. Feel free to comment here if you know about this. Best that we inform ourselves here.

I have placed this in the Complaints section as I feel it is in the best interests of ALL players here to know what is happening in the game, not just those whom use the Russian Forum.
Please rectify these delays in informing the English Forum of important changes. 

Тема: We have changed some features of holds | 21 Апреля 2019 16:03:21
Сообщение #7
One cannot even keep enough gas on an Insectoid, Space Station or OPS to fly it. Not enough fields for the amount of storage needed to hold the gas needed to fly. I have increased the fields using the incubator / pylon / Space Station. And I have added storage, but for the amount of storage needed for the gas used to fly you have to spend millions on increasing fields just to get the space to make the storage, let alone the cost of the storage levels. Transporting enough gas to it means gas will be lost if you are not online, and may lose enough so as not to be able to fly as planned.
 Also, it is the same when upgrading the expensive structures on these objects; as soon as the transport arrives, resources begin to be lost, so one must be online at the very moment it arrives to avoid the risk of losing too much resources to upgrade the chosen building

It is impossible to time all flights to arrive while you are in game, as zumzum has said. With such long flight times there needs to be a way to be able to keep any transported resources from being lost ESPECIALLY on small field number objects such as moons and OPS where there simply is not the room to make enough storage, nor any FAS to cover some of the Colony ships needed for a 'fleet hold'

Please rectify this problem. 
Тема: We have changed some features of holds | 20 Апреля 2019 11:26:30
Сообщение #6
 - The fleet hold update is no good, especially without something to offset it to a degree.
 After raiding some pirates, I needed to upgrade all storage facilities, losing the resources all the while. When a returning fleet save comes in with resources saved over time, they begin to immediately and rapidly decrease. In the time it took to send a small transport of resources for a build and then save the fleet again I had lost over 5k each in resources just because they were on the planet and the storage facility levels do not give enough holding space per level for larger resources to be stored, even for a short amount of time.

As an offset to the changes, at least improve the base capacity of the planets, or improve the limits of each level of the storage facilities for all races to offset the fleet hold changes.
 - The Jump Gate issue is just rude!! Players spend tons on jump gates and they are cut in half... they still cost the same, so again... at least offset some of the cost of building them if they are now 50% less useful. Personally I believe they should be restored to their former values as there is no harm in doing so.
 So many players are leaving over seemingly little changes, because there are lots of little changes very often and they usually negate the time and effort put in by the players here. Reducing the value and usefulness of the items of the game does not inspire anyone to pay money to get more. It makes them want to leave, which is a shame.
Тема: Thickening of pirates, x2 CRAZY before New Year | 13 Декабря 2018 06:46:43
Сообщение #5
 Forget all those changes and just remove warmup. That is the problem. That is why no-one is flying. Better to have less pirates and less risk of flying to them than to have more pirates that no-one will fly to due to warmup risks.  Warmup is costing people fleet. No-one is spending money to buy fleet back just to lose it once again. Removing warmup would increase both the online time and the flight time of players, as well as add to the overall enjoyment of flying and playing the game. 
It is not that people are too stupid, lazy or unskilled to understand how to operate ther fleet with warmup applied; rather it is that the fleet is seriously restricted during operation regardless of your skill level as a player... big player or small, warmup is a serious restriction in gameplay, and the general consensus from the majority of the game players here says that they want it removed too.  

Тема: Limit the power and abuse of big alliances | 21 Октября 2018 23:12:15
Сообщение #4
Reimund, I see plenty of small alliances popping up everywhere? Where is the evidence that the larger alliances are bullying them? Their networks are growing and many are alongside large alliance networks, there is bound to be conflict sometime...

----I mean no offense at all, but here is why I personally don't agree with your suggestions:

Freedom of the players choice shouldn't be restricted in any way, and the benefits / outcomes of those choices should not be restricted either.
No-one should be told which alliance they can or cannot join, regardless of accounts or otherwise. And why should members of a big alliance have to pay more in tribute? New players join alliances too. So they would then have to pay 15% because they choose to join a large alliance? More cuts to resources for those players to make it even harder to get going??? They don't need to buy crystal to grow, they need to make good choices. The alliances are not stopping the growth of small players. ( In fact, the big alliances have joined together in the past against administrative changes to bring benefit to ALL players here... not just for themselves. So there is power in the players hands via large alliances)

Freedom to choose and act is what makes this game fun. Alliances should be allowed to benefit themselves and their members; to pact with whomever they wish. There are still many large alliances that have no pact with other big alliances, and lots of disputed territory. And players whom choose not to join a large alliance or to fly solo, that is their choice too and they will learn and play the game accordingly. It's more about what we do with our situation, how we adapt and learn, not whether a big alliance is friends with another big alliance... who cares about that? We have what we have, and they have what they have... no matter the benefits or otherwise. 
  It doesn't have to be 'Fair'...nothing is fair. Some of us like it that way.  ;)

They are just my own thoughts on it, though.

Тема: Missile Silo | 19 Сентября 2018 23:17:54
Сообщение #3
All missiles can be seen in the Imperium. 
You can only control Interplanetary missiles (IPM's), and this is done from the 'Galaxy' page. You cannot manually fire Anti Ballistic Missiles, they are automatic. You will only have an option for missile attack when you build IPM's, as in the pics below. You can see your IPM missile count when you click the Missile Attack icon.
You will also be given an option as to which defensive structures you want to target (as only defensive structures can be attacked with IPM's)

http://prntscr.com/kwdmed
http://prntscr.com/kwdmyt
Тема: Planetary destruction has become profitable, as well as solar | 25 Августа 2018 15:27:40
Сообщение #2
 I agree, it would be good to have this verified Tii. This may be a way to stop any excessive increasing of pirate fleet statistics. 

I am also interested to know what calculations are used to determine an increase in the level of Aggression. 
How many fleet points of one pirate must I destroy for them to gain one level of Aggression? 

Тема: Planetary destruction has become profitable, as well as solar | 25 Августа 2018 04:31:59
Сообщение #1
A Question about 'Aggression'
Description says --- "The more often you attack a pirate, the higher his aggression level against you. Each level increases the attack, armor and shields of the pirate fleet by 1%."

Is this indefinite? I mean to say, if I attack one pirate until his aggression level is 100, will his fleet therefore be 100% stronger?
 Is there a maximum level the aggression can reach? (eg.- 100 points)
 If there is a long time period between attacks on the same pirate, will the aggression level decrease at all, or return to zero? Or does it only ever increase regardless of the time between attacks?

Also - Can we have the information about the changes to the characteristics of the fleet, please?

Thankyou.