Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Commercial Law, Market economy inflation and deflation

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
I try to explain for dummy.
1 ) Mineral Lake and Mines on Planets produce less Mineral,
prices on bestiary first go up.
2) More and more User can't build Buildings, ships, etc.
so the game gets boring.
3) User leave the game, no one buys at bestiary.
Prices for mineral go down again.
But also all other stuff gets cheaper than, because
there are less buyer. You get less HC at all.
The only way to increase sales is to get more user.
You can't do with a boring game.
And a game is boring if user spents to much time - they can not do anything.

Didn't you see - last effect of first changes in Pirat spread rate?
Bestiary gets full. Much more seller than buyer.
Economic in a closed System like this Game,
it should be easy to calculate.

Please, can someone, speaking russian explain that
commercial basics ?
Or can someone take a look to user count, please?

25 Мая 2017 14:09:50
25 Мая 2017 14:09:50
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
stein,  you really are an idiot, I say idiot in preference to moron as I can only hope you can actually learn.

You argument points 1 to 3 counter act each other.

If the game has become boring due to the amount of time it takes to collect resources then why have ;

Field sizes been reduced so you can have less buildings and building resource requirement been reduced so you can have more buildings

If a player has played long enough to get to actually to having to work for the resources they require it would suggest that that player is long term and has invested time/money and will continue to invest time/money

Long term actual revenue is always better than short term potential revenue, as they say a 'bird in the hand is worth two in the bush'

My argument was that I hoped this was a 'bug', as the alternative would be that this change has been introduced on purpose, with no recompense to players that have already invested actual time and money into the game. This game has lost thousands of players of the last year due to changes made in the game structure in order to 'balance' and make the game 'less boring', a lot of those players had high points indicating that they had invested either time or  money into the game, that revenue has not been replaced.

To achieve a high score you must be loyal to the game, unfortunately the developers are not loyal to the game players and at times seem determined to wreck the game.
25 Мая 2017 18:34:11
25 Мая 2017 18:34:11
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
+++

Yesterday, I spent all evening to biuld Nanites for terraformers.
Today, Nanites are not necessary anymore.
What they will bring tomorrow?
25 Мая 2017 20:59:51
25 Мая 2017 20:59:51
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
It is not a bug.
26 Мая 2017 06:55:41
26 Мая 2017 06:55:41

Информация

Вы не авторизованы