Сообщения пользователя: karpenter

Тема: banned with no reason | 28 Февраля 2019 23:04:37
Сообщение #5
Your project will die.
Тема: banned with no reason | 27 Февраля 2019 23:10:07
Сообщение #4
Anyone answer me?

if you cannot distinguish two different users behind one IP, if you can’t recognize the user using different IP and browsers, this is not a users problem, but yours. in doing so, you shift the problem from a sick head to a healthy. Are you sure that you do your own thing?

do not engage in nonsense. remove ban from people!
Тема: banned with no reason | 27 Февраля 2019 02:10:36
Сообщение #3
Hey, admins, are you hear anything about nat, proxy, anonimazers, vpn, tor and another? are you admins or stupid chickens?
for what i was banned?

I was banned for "Violation of p.5.1, 5.6 of the rule", but I did not violate these rules.
Just later I enter the game via TOR network or VPN and one browser, and now I enter the game thru my home IP and another browser.
Тема: banned with no reason | 26 Февраля 2019 23:58:08
Сообщение #2
I was banned for "Violation of p.5.1, 5.6 of the rule", but I did not violate these rules.
Just later I enter the game via TOR network or VPN and one browser, and now I enter the game thru my home IP and another browser.

is it not prohibited by the rules?
Тема: banned for nothing | 25 Февраля 2019 22:52:43
Сообщение #1
Hello!
I was banned for "Violation of p.5.1, 5.6 of the rule", but I did not violate the rules.
Just later I enter the game via TOR network and one browser, and now I enter the game thru my static IP and another browser.

is it not prohibited by the rules?