Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: RedBarmaley  

targeting in fights not working right , targeting in fights not working right

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
i lost a space wanderer do to your targeting not working right i told them to attack one ships and that did not even hit it 1 tell the time after that if they would have hit the ships i told them to i would have not lost anything if u look at the fight they fired after i told him to target the matriarch but they attacked the Patriarch another time

on top of that  when it was all most dead so a lot of wasted fire power  it should have only taken 3 space wanders to kill what was left of the to kill the patriarch  and the rest should have hit the matriach but they all fired at the patriarch  and did not touch it even though it look like they fired at it but shields and armer on the matrach did not move at all humm u need to fix this and i want my space wanderer back i should have never lost it 

https://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=4d39d35e2eebb6a946381da71e9f10f3
6 Июня 2018 07:53:38
6 Июня 2018 07:53:38
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 71
Группа Terminator 33 13 20 Сообщений 2382
Done
27 Июня 2018 10:58:33
27 Июня 2018 10:58:33

Информация

Вы не авторизованы