Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

resource pit on my bug is broken, storage won't update

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
the storage on my capital planet won't register the resource pit- it is at lvl 13, but the storage tab says it is able to store 100,000 only the base basic storage amount. So if I go over the 100,000 then is registers full and start leaking mineral resources. Again the resource pit is updated to lvl 13 but not recognized by the storage.. only the mineral aspect is not working the gas and metal work fine 

yeah I see the problem, the defined space is filled by minerals as the metal capacity demises.. I's working fine
27 Июня 2018 18:11:24
27 Июня 2018 18:11:24
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
Queens Nest will give you an excellent metal storage
28 Июня 2018 00:13:42
28 Июня 2018 00:13:42

Информация

Вы не авторизованы