general complaint

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 20
Группа humans Альянс Combining the Zerg and Terran 102 42 70 Очков 10 111 339 Сообщений 95
hello people, unfortunately I have to express my displeasure again. In the course of the week a lot was changed for the worse, unfortunately you have to say as always. some flagships have been extremely slowed down, so that you have to invest more and more time in this game and once again achieve less in this time. Many flagships have meanwhile become so slow that I do not have enough personal time to call the fleet out of the expedition, start an attack and save everything again. so it is hardly possible to generate fuel costs for it. At the same time, one is dependent on the large flagships, which meanwhile the aggression of the pirates is endless.
the exchange of resources for fuel also became ridiculously expensive. recently it was 10%, now it is 25%. aren't you trying to keep the game in balance at balanc? but an increase of 250% is simply sick.
I understand that you want to take money and thus have introduced the premium accout, but why does the ripper get no bonuses for an alliance station, network or planetoid? https://prntscr.com/t80ewf i also thought that the toss was finally able to produce resources to cover its own amortization costs. but unfortunately I was disappointed here too.
there are also huge connection problems when you are active on your cell phone. connecting to the app or via the browser has been almost impossible for some time

it would be nice if you take my words to heart and don't destroy the game anymore and make it playable, because the development looks like it means pay to play. at the same time, no one has the time to play this game as the changes keep slowing down.
28 Июня 2020 21:06:57
28 Июня 2020 21:06:57
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
I think the subscription thing was actually pretty good, however they still killing this game. The subscription is last ditch effort to try and make as much money before game dies, they realized they fucked up on everything else, but too proud or stupid to change. I still can't move 2 accounts because of the production cuts, even with premium it doesn't make dent. So unfortunately they got $21 from me, even though it is a good deal for everything that it has, even to turn on and then off. However I don't see the game going into next year very long, very few have the time to play or the thousands of dollars to reach any kind of competing level.
29 Июня 2020 13:42:52
29 Июня 2020 13:42:52
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация -2
Группа xerj Альянс BLACK OPS 25 15 24 Очков 525 310 Сообщений 3
the subscription to this game is $18 per month American Currency, there are many games that cost $5-$20 that offer much more in terms of graphics, playability, storyline, and PVP without a monthly subscription, this Game is simply not good enough to charge a monthly, in addition to that the game charges you Hyds for everything you want to do, convert resources, fleet upkeep, buy off the exchange, reply to posts on the forums, report an issue to the Devs. There is no building to get Hyds, you need to buy them, or you can collect through a milestone system, and finally you can get them by selling your stuff on the exchange which means that someone had to buy the Hyds. they pinch pennies so hard that quarters fly out. I really hope that the Devs listen to their player base because it is the players that pay their bills and give them paychecks, without the players, they don't make money.
1 Июля 2020 00:24:18
1 Июля 2020 00:24:18
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
JUST GOT ROBBED 50% WHILE RAIDING --- WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU CHANGED ALL THE CAN BE LOOTED AND CAN BE LOOTED WITHOUT PENALTY NUMBERS TO NEGATIVE - THIS IS COMPLETE IDIOCY
15 Февраля 2021 02:50:58
15 Февраля 2021 02:50:58
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
GRUMPYOLDFART, They did a mistake in formula

you need to write bug report. its because a general forumula got written wrong.
also res trade has this shit
15 Февраля 2021 02:59:07
15 Февраля 2021 02:59:07
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
https://prnt.sc/zud7b5
17 Февраля 2021 15:13:18
17 Февраля 2021 15:13:18
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Репутация 12
Группа toss Альянс Freedom and FaK 89 30 4 Очков 6 637 202 Сообщений 2
i have seen some crazy stuff in this game, but, overloading pirate ops with these weapons when no silos are visible really goes beyond realistic play my thoughts, Fair play on an even playing field of battle,,, You Adimins really messed this one up, And WHY:?
2 Мая 2021 00:54:55
2 Мая 2021 00:54:55
Сообщение  Сообщение #8 
Группа guest
For me what is killing this game is the cost of officers.......only decent flagship that doesn't require you to sell body parts to afford the cost of officers is the death star.

For xerj for example you can unlock pancor but all other good ship cost $$$$$ because of officer requirements...take Usurper for example it requires 5 levels of asenholsen mutant.....this cost you (while first level is 55HC) 1705HC that is nearly 40$ USD...to unlock the ability to make ONE SHIP TYPE!!!!!

I can buy a whole AAA game for that price which has everything unlocked barring perhaps some cosmetics if it has a cash shop....and there is no decent way to make HC in this game selling stuff in trade is not viable because the fees eats up all the profits and no one is buying.

Even some gacha games I have played it is easier to unlock stuff with some in game grinding than this game....
9 Августа 2021 05:06:12
9 Августа 2021 05:06:12
Сообщение  Сообщение #9 
Репутация 20
Группа humans Альянс Combining the Zerg and Terran 102 42 70 Очков 10 111 339 Сообщений 95
guys, you're really being ridiculous. How often have you reduced the gate range in the last few weeks, then increased it again and reduced it again?

RedBarmaley
1 Nov 2021 13:48:40
Increased the degree of depletion from 0.99 to 1.1.
RedBarmaley
1 Nov 2021 13:28:27
The maximum teleportation distance of the Teleportation Gate has been reduced from 25k to 10k dm per level, the price increase coefficient has been reduced from 2 to 1.8.

anyone who still invests money in the game could just as easily burn the money.
Your behavior towards the players and therefore towards your customers is abhorrent
1 Ноября 2021 14:04:55
1 Ноября 2021 14:04:55

Информация

Вы не авторизованы