Сообщения пользователя: Dvorak

Тема: We have changed some features of holds | 18 Апреля 2019 20:25:53
Сообщение #7
Why, then, if you know that the players won't like the changes, do you make them anyway?
Тема: Commander, Emperor and harvesters | 22 Сентября 2018 08:18:19
Сообщение #6
OK, so that excerpt states the terms to which we agreed (yes, i read them), but that does not explain why they feel the need to constantly make changes, nor should it therefore surprise the admin that the players, who invest time and possibly money, are unhappy when they make such changes. 

Just because you can do something, doesn't make it a good idea to do so...
Тема: Commander, Emperor and harvesters | 21 Сентября 2018 10:36:58
Сообщение #5
Why is it so hard for the admin to understand why the players (i.e. customers) are upset at these constant "rebalancing" acts?  

Consider:  We acquire HC (buy, earn, sell res to get) and purchase officers at a specific level in order to fine tune our account in a specific way.  For example, I used my HC to max out the levels of Commander.  Then, one day I log on to find that i have 0 Commander and you gave back the HC that I spent on hiring him.  Then, in order to get the same benefit, i have to spend much more HC.  I spent the money to get a certain level of Commander, and then you changed the terms at what appears to be a whim - in the name of "balance"

As a comparison:  Imagine if you woke up tomorrow and found your car was gone.  In it's place is an envelope with money in it that you paid for your car.  You go to get another car....but now you can only afford (with the money that you got "refunded") an old, beat up car that barely runs because suddenly cars cost MUCH more than when you originally bought yours.

Kind of the same here... "refunding" HC hardly makes up for the massive disadvantage that you put many players into when you make these changes.  And for what.... to defend the position of the high-level players that earn tons of HC thru having trainees or those that buy a lot of HC?  
Тема: Capital planet benefits? | 26 Мая 2018 00:27:08
Сообщение #4
Capital cannot be lexxed, nor can it be destroyed by most "normal" means.  Solar destruction (nagibator) still spells doom for it tho.

Also, when you get the Toss attack (Phoenix) he does not attack you capital planet.

And I think that's pretty much it Capital planet benefits?
Тема: concentrated damage | 10 Мая 2018 17:11:08
Сообщение #3
During the battle, click on the units whose fire you want to concentrate.  Then use the "attack" button and click on their target.  These units will concentrate their fire for the next 2 rounds (I think, but not entirely certain), or until the targeted units are destroyed - whichever comes first.  Of course, you can always repeat this (when you have action points) if they don't kill the targeted enemy in 2 rounds :)
Сообщение #2
Did scouts attack range also get reduced or was it always 150?
Сообщение #1
Scout’s shield was reduced; attack of the Corsair and the Quantum dest Scouts got "weaker"