We have changed some features of holds

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
Dear participants of the project, today we have made two changes that you do not like. About the third we are making an announcement. You won't like it either.

We have canceled the consolidation of holds and storages on objects.
After negotiations with the balance editor, we left the possibility of partial mixing of the holds when acquiring the officer Storekeeper. Previously, you added fleet capacity to the storage capacity; now you will add only a part of this capacity.
The combined capacity was a temporary fix. We introduced it a few years ago, but now decided to cancel.

We have made the ability of Colony ship / Sower / Lurker to increase the capacity of the objects on which they are located, at 100% of its own capacity, despite the level of the Storekeeper.

We have altered the Storekeeper:
+% equal to the sum of the levels to the capacity of the fleet at the object
+% equal to the sum of the levels to storage capacity
+% equal to the sum of the levels to the fleet capacity

Now you calculate the territorial tribute as an alliance tax: the level of the bank in half.

Due to the expansion of the project, as well as the resettlement zone, we announce a decrease in the maximum distance of the Gate from 50 000 per level to 25 000 per level.
Estimated update date is 23rd. Do not get stuck with your fleets.
18 Апреля 2019 20:13:34
18 Апреля 2019 20:13:34
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 5
Группа toss Альянс United Nations 45 26 66 Очков 2 437 684 Сообщений 28
Why, then, if you know that the players won't like the changes, do you make them anyway?
18 Апреля 2019 20:25:53
18 Апреля 2019 20:25:53
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
now you have to pay some more money to get the storage keeper We have changed some features of holdsmore money for the Project
Be happy you are helping to Improve it
18 Апреля 2019 20:28:08
18 Апреля 2019 20:28:08
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация 1
Группа humans Альянс United Nations 93 17 35 Очков 6 284 829 Сообщений 19
to force ppl to buy useless officers.  Dont know how much money they do, but in medium and long time will loose more. Less ppl will play and pay...
18 Апреля 2019 20:30:20
18 Апреля 2019 20:30:20
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Репутация -2
Группа xerj Альянс STORM 29 16 22 Очков 1 285 393 Сообщений 25
This game is the most greedy underhanded game I've ever had the displeasure of getting so far into I can't quit.
First of all I can't understand the English 90% of the time....
I was ripped off by this game and when I asked for what I should get I was ignored until the price of what I could've gotten went up by 300%.

Admins have given information about my account to other players.

Since I've started playign the prices have gone up as far as 500%.

If you pay money into this game you're an idiot and you contribute to the problem.
So many people are quitting their answer is to charge more money from the people who are dumb enough to spend it in order to make up for their player loss it's a terrible business decision and a piece sh*t decision for the people who have been playing.
If I hadn't stopped giving any money to these greedy f**ks a year ago for the same type of underhanded greedy tactics i'd be doing it now, and I encourage anyone who reads this to do the same.

If this message gets deleted then it just proves my point even further.

There has not been ONE SINGLE CHANGE that the "players will LIKE" that I've ever seen. And sine i've been playing (for about a year) there have been so many chnages I can't count, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM has been designed to get ppl to pay more money.

It's disgusting.
18 Апреля 2019 20:40:21
18 Апреля 2019 20:40:21
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
nice job.i earn resources that you steal now from me.you are losing players like im just about to quit this crapy game
18 Апреля 2019 21:07:33
18 Апреля 2019 21:07:33
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Репутация 280
Группа humans Альянс BATTLESTAR 77 34 46 Очков 11 794 378 Сообщений 51
 for my opinion what you did now is totally bad. will learn to manage though
18 Апреля 2019 21:17:03
18 Апреля 2019 21:17:03
Сообщение  Сообщение #8 
Группа guest

You guys cut your selve.  I think you still do not know
why you have the problems in buying system for real.

But because many new player can not buy hc
they do not need strorage.

18 Апреля 2019 22:08:00
18 Апреля 2019 22:08:00
Сообщение  Сообщение #9 
Группа guest
again a communist change of rules. without warning, without consulting. grandfather Stalin would be proud of you.We have changed some features of holds
18 Апреля 2019 22:31:17
18 Апреля 2019 22:31:17
Сообщение  Сообщение #10 
Группа guest
Victoria

Reduced gate range.
http://prntscr.com/nduw3l

who runs with trampolines to get 1.1 million hyderian ( hc ) ? ? ? 
only top 10 player.

again a game change to support the poor poor poor top 10 player.
small alliances are not allowed to defend them.

18 Апреля 2019 22:47:50
18 Апреля 2019 22:47:50
Сообщение  Сообщение #11 
Группа guest
Why reduce the Jump gates? And why by such a large %?
For the resources needed to make the Gates, I think reducing the operational distance so much is a harsh thing to do to the long term players here, and for no reason other than the reductionist way this game seems to be balanced.
 It is not the same as reducing a fleet statistic.. it alters entire networks of gates and will cost much time and resources to rectify, and for no good reason that I can see.... you cannot buy a Jump Gate with crystal or money and making more of them can be done without buying crystal or officers. So the only difference this makes is to the detriment of the players who have them already... now they need to spend time (and plenty of it) making more.... and for nothing. 

Do you see how this seems rather rude and insulting? To say to your customers and players here that their time invested here over the last 'x' years is worth nothing to you regardless of their level of investment of money and time into the game. Even those who pay money have their game investments stripped back regularly. And to taunt them by saying things like 'You won't like this' is simply adding salt to the wound..... as if admin finds it funny that they have stripped the results of the players time and work by 50%  ... I see no need to insult your players with this sort of thing. 
18 Апреля 2019 23:34:51
18 Апреля 2019 23:34:51
Сообщение  Сообщение #12 
Репутация 40
Группа humans Альянс International Space Station 98 19 24 Очков 5 410 832 Сообщений 19
Bravo Bravo Bravo, very well done, now everyone rush out to buy HC to level up Store Keeper & the HC price just went up 30%. bravo bravo bravo.
Price for HC in real life $ is up & price for HC in game goes DOWN every minute. very very well done JOB.
19 Апреля 2019 00:21:30
19 Апреля 2019 00:21:30
Сообщение  Сообщение #13 
Группа guest
I've heard of economic adjustments to induce increased consumerism, but this is a suicidal  path for any business. Looking at the number of registered game participants vs actual online players looks like >10%  are there and it is shrinking. Will definitely pass this information on to appropriate gaming venues & forums, I doubt any revues posted will advocate any prospective players to consider participating.
19 Апреля 2019 00:40:20
19 Апреля 2019 00:40:20
Сообщение  Сообщение #14 
Группа guest
All of these changes are terrible... 

Cancellation of fleet storage:
This makes the game incredibly unpleasant and tedious to play. How are you supposed to collect many many (dozen) millions of resources for some upgrades? All of it *always* has to be on expedition? We don't have enough expedition slot for that and sending it forth and back all the time is not only expensive, but also very annoying. I just recalled an expedition and immediately started losing 1,500,000 res per minute... what we had before was such an elegant and smart solution... 

Change of gate range:
If you want to change the range for NEW gates, then that's bad, but well, ok... changing it for EXISTING gates completely breaks the gate networks / routes that alliances have spent *years* building. There's not even an easy way to fix it. Two gates may now be at a distance of 99. Building an additional gate *exactly* in the middle between those two may not be possible at all (for example, all planets in that system might be taken so you cannot make moons there). Upgrading all existing gates to twice their previous level is also barely possible due to their cost... 
Changes like these are a reason to stop playing.

Storekeeper: 
Such BS... now I can spend 1000 hc to get 3% or 6% of what I had before for free? That's an expensive officer due to its requirements... 
19 Апреля 2019 00:47:55
19 Апреля 2019 00:47:55
Сообщение  Сообщение #15 
Группа guest
like i said i quit this game this evening.i invest money in it but developers are to much greedy so i hope you are reading this.fuck you and all you fucking family.i hope you choke with stollen money.be sick and die slow.bb
19 Апреля 2019 00:57:15
19 Апреля 2019 00:57:15
Сообщение  Сообщение #16 
Группа guest
I have my planets clustered together (reasonably) and am not as affected by these changes as some.  The loss of res on return from expo, I could live with.  I do not use jump gates, yet, so I am not affected by it.  However, I can understand how frustrating this change, without warning, can cause a player to quit this game.  I just put myself in the shoes of a player who had spent the past year, possibly some real world money, into building a game play mode that they could use.  I then imagine what my feelings would be, if I had invested time and resources into building this way of playing, and then had it all destroyed in a day, without even a "we are sorry" from the game owners.  WOW.  Now, I am thinking about what will happen to me, in a year or two, if I continue to play.         Scenario:  I continue playing and even put real world money into it.  I build myself up, getting stronger and stronger and perfect how I play, creating a network of jump gates and such.  Then, one day, I get told "Thanks for giving us your time and money, but we are going to change this aspect of the game without even letting you know or letting you comment on it before we implement it.  Oh, no!!! It destroys how you play and how you have set yourself up?  Well, we do not care.  Give us more money to play at a reduced level."          So now, I am not like some.  I never give a game my money until I have seen how it operates and if I like playing it.  One year is my limit for giving a game my money.  So far, I have enjoyed this game, but I do not like how it treats its players.  I recently went over a year, and I had been thinking about buying some HC to invest in my officers.  Well, I think you know how your decision has affected my decision.  I have a stack of books I could read instead.  I think there might be another game out there.  Does anyone know another game similar to this one that does not treat its players like crap?  (Sorry about hijacking your thread in advance.)  Give me some options guys/gals.

Just noticed, there is a third notice that I won't like.  Guess what, I "won't" won't like it or not.  I won't be here.  I am voting with my feet.  Too many other things to do in life than get screwed over by a game.    DV, nice to see you again, although you probably do not remember me.  AB, I enjoyed our time together, but the mods have decided to end it. Suzi Q, we never had enough time together, but I enjoyed the stolen moments!!!!  (Just kidding, she never gave me the time of day, sigh).  Victoria, well, we never interacted.  And now, we never will.  You're losss.
19 Апреля 2019 02:41:03
19 Апреля 2019 02:41:03
Сообщение  Сообщение #17 
Группа guest
Planets 300++ not enough for addition new storage without fleets cargo.
Shall be amend to less than 450 fields better.

Now if u want new development, u shall be compensate to everybody for little free gifts to calm down. 
Plus u make them not know suddenly to update new development last min.... make them complain more coz lose fleets.
19 Апреля 2019 06:53:18
19 Апреля 2019 06:53:18
Сообщение  Сообщение #18 
Группа guest
how do we store on moon now as moon is already short of fields so we can not construct storage or tanks on it so storekeeper is totally waste 
i think i will also quit or at least till they change again the storage policy 
19 Апреля 2019 07:03:26
19 Апреля 2019 07:03:26
Сообщение  Сообщение #19 
Группа guest
This changes are not good for the game...
19 Апреля 2019 07:23:40
19 Апреля 2019 07:23:40
Сообщение  Сообщение #20 
Группа guest
Where was my warning that this was going to happen? I log on yesterday to find i am hemorrhaging resources, with no explanation (you guys sent a f****** poll out for the new death star look). The first post is someone asking if there was a change or not and your response was buy more storekeepers. Finally after many post were made, look an update "note" with just a big f*** you. A great man said something once ( a few posts ago) "again a communist change of rules. without warning, without consulting. grandfather Stalin would be proud of you."    I agree you do your ancestors proud, but you not getting anymore of my subway gift cards.
19 Апреля 2019 09:37:06
19 Апреля 2019 09:37:06

Информация

Вы не авторизованы