Сообщения пользователя: TreeDan

Тема: Teleportation Distance | 15 Июля 2025 18:46:05
Сообщение #4
Set teleportation for a reachable target, waited the required hours. Instead of teleporting I received a message stating that the object selected was too far and that teleportation had failed. What has changed in the last 6 hours? (Failure occurred approx. 10:00 7/15/2025). Verified that 2X was still in force till 7/22. I'm frustrated and mystified. Hope Admin can advise. Also noted a reduction in capacity of Large Cargo, during the same time period. It is as though Premium benefits were removed.
Тема: Fleet Sending Screen | 31 Мая 2025 00:09:04
Сообщение #3
Just a Newbie misunderstanding. I thought the calculated amount of V-gas had to be manually entered for the fleet to fly & return.

I've removed that portion from the orginial request.
Тема: Fleet Sending Screen | 30 Мая 2025 06:00:29
Сообщение #2
Currently, the fleet selection infomation and the resources used remain even after the ships have been sent on their mission.
I'd like to see these selection fields cleared upon hitting "Send Fleet".
Тема: Relocation of ships between Capital and Colony planets | 21 Мая 2025 09:11:07
Сообщение #1
I have been able to transfer resources between the planets I own.
I have also been able to defend a new colony planet with ships from the Capital planet.
Is there a way to balance out the total inventory of ships between the various planets?
I'd like to be able to remove excess ships from the fleet listing on my Capital planet and give them to the new Colony.
In real life this is done all the time, but I haven't found a way to do it on this game.
I tried "Deploy", but it gives an immediate return time to anything I try to send away. Kinda like a yo-yo.
Please Help!

Yes Marsman, I'm trying to move ship inventory to fit under FAS and to give each colony the same level of ships.

Is there a way to permanetly move ship inventory between planets?