Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

FAS not working! FAS не работает!, Protector is not protecting !

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Can anybody explain to me how this battle is possible?

https://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=e7171562f3e5ca7d81fb40b9071a85ed

Before the battle I had 11600 FAS points. After the battle my total army FAS points of my army on the planet was 8589 points. How can this person kill 400 small transports and 1000 stealth fighter huh????

Sorry but this game is becoming more and more unplayable if we can not even trust the FAS points. We all know that small transports are first covered under the FAS points and therefore if I had exceeded my FAS level than this mf had to battle with some of my cruisers or some of my battlecruisers and not my transport and steaalthfighter ships.

WTF is happening to this game??? Another chance in FAS maybe which you did not announce??

I want my small transport and stealthfighters back!!! I will not loose ships because of your wrong scripts.

Compensate my loss.

может кто-нибудь объяснить мне, как эта борьба возможна? https://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=e7171562f3e5ca7d81fb40b9071a85ed перед боем я имел 11600 FAS баллов. после битвы мои общее количество очков армии ФАР моей армии на планете была 8589 пунктов. как может этот человек убил 400 маленьких транспортов и 1000 стелс-истребитель да ????
К сожалению, эта игра становится все более и более недоступным для игры, если мы даже не можем доверять FAS баллов. все мы знаем, что малые транспорты сначала покрыты под FAS точек и, следовательно, если я превысил свой уровень FAS, чем это М.Ф. пришлось сражаться с некоторыми из моих крейсеров или некоторые из моих крейсеров и не мой транспорта и steaalthfighter судов.

WTF происходит с этой игры ??? еще один шанс в фас, может быть, который вы не объявлял ?? я хочу, чтобы мой маленький транспорт и stealthfighters обратно !!! я не буду терять корабли из-за ваших неправильных скриптов. компенсировать мои потери.
6 Марта 2017 16:57:26
6 Марта 2017 16:57:26
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 173 32 50 Сообщений 5155
Your fleet 400 small transports and 1000 stealth fighters arrived at the time of the battle, and this fleet was not covered by FAS due to this fact.
It is not a bug.
7 Марта 2017 09:17:16
7 Марта 2017 09:17:16

Информация

Вы не авторизованы