Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

massive bug created

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
as it is no longer possible too capture special planets, it is not possible too capture arrakis 7.1.1 which is a scene planet!
so now it is owned by kristinay and no one can take it from her!
this is a unfair advantage give that mission 9 states send lots of money to this planet!
is this not very similar to "pumping" which is against the rules! as people are sending this player resources?
it would be difference if as before anyone could capture the planet but now it is locked to one player! unfair
you may say it is not a bug but it is as this scene planet should be capture-able (still in description when clicking on the special planet description) 
Медаль третьего класса

Медаль третьего класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: Victoria

14 Февраля 2018 13:07:53
14 Февраля 2018 13:07:53
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
enahs,   I understand your feeling. After Ulrezaj helped his friends to get some the new rule
was made.  But also without new rule - that planets would be just owned by the TopGuns.
Who cares wich top gun has ?
I am just happy not all are just shadow.
And by the way - kristinary is no bad one. Believe me - she is fair player and special do not bother smals.
Also if she gets to big - resource delivery will not reach her because of point difference
14 Февраля 2018 14:53:40
14 Февраля 2018 14:53:40
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
well thats another point people can't do the mission after she has to much received

also i have nothing against  kristinay she did nothing wrong it is the change that is the problem
14 Февраля 2018 14:57:27
14 Февраля 2018 14:57:27
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
enahs,  Thats not what I wrote.
Cristinarys looses from Point difference do not depend quest of smal.

Just be happy tehb ( shadow ) has not all.
in other case this arrogant would bother all much more.
Already enaugh Ulrezaj initiate boycott and than stops after getting some gifts.

14 Февраля 2018 14:59:14
14 Февраля 2018 14:59:14
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
ok got it 
but still its a scene planet and should act as such
14 Февраля 2018 15:01:02
14 Февраля 2018 15:01:02
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 173 32 50 Сообщений 5155
Corrected.