Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Fleet changes - descriptions incorrect. / Forum options

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
It seems the descriptions for some ships is incorrect now that there have been changes made to these units. Many of the statistics now seem wrong.
Example:  -- Mutalisk - Damage per round - 250 / Attack per shot - 80  ----( is it 300 / 90 now ? or not?) 
-- Void Ray - Number of shots per volley - 5   ---(in actual practice, it is now 1..... not 5).
-- Destroyer -  Shield - 100 / Period Between volleys - 25 sec  --- (period between volleys has changed from 14 to 25 sec, but the shield should read 500?)  
That is a major difference and would certainly help decide whether or not to use this ship.
 These are just a few...

As far as I am aware, and as far as I can gauge from the Russian forum, these changes are in effect now.

I am wondering when the information about the fleet specification changes will be posted to the other forums for all players to see? I read on the Russian forum that these changes have already come into effect, yet no announcements or other forum posts have been made, and ship statistics have not been updated in the descriptions. Seeing as this may severely affect how someone uses their fleet, I would like to ask that the new changes be available to see on the English forum also (and any other language forum that exists here). At least that would give the players the info, and would leave time for admin to update the descriptions as they can.

Also, I am wondering if it may be possible to open access to the Russian forum for all players regardless of language, without the player needing to switch the default language. I am not asking for a translation of the forum.... that can be done by the players. Only asking for easier access for everyone. There is a lot of important information there, and also a lot of admin communication regarding the game. So I think it is important that players can reach that information easily. 
Thankyou for your consideration. Apologies if I have made a mistake here.
6 Августа 2018 23:51:29
6 Августа 2018 23:51:29
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
 Perhaps the simulator has the new fleet stats, but the descriptions do not match / have not been updated. I have not checked the simulator.
Admin may be able to shed some light on that...?
7 Августа 2018 00:13:05
7 Августа 2018 00:13:05
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация 337
Группа Terminator 174 32 50 Сообщений 5167
It is not a bug.
15 Августа 2018 08:07:14
15 Августа 2018 08:07:14

Информация

Вы не авторизованы