Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Mr-Snake  

Pirate information lost in galaxy view, zoom in/out causes distortion, Gameplay view of galaxy altered after adjustment...

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Gameplay view of galaxy altered.  OK, I adjusted my browser view (zoomed out) to see the "hidden" open fields on my planet so I could place a new building.  (No idea why I had to zoom out from the default setting placed upon the buildings page to be able to see all of the available construction fields in the first place, but ok.)  Now, I tried to put my browser back to the original zoom settings, so I could see the game as before (I will just have to zoom out on buildings page to place my next building, sigh), but now in my galaxy view, when I click on the pirates, the information about the pirate fleet is off the screen to the top.  The only way I can view their information is to click on them, and then zoom in significantly, and their information window finally drops down to "in screen" view.  Then I have to zoom back out and select the next pirate, and zoom in again to get his info to "drop from the sky" into view.  That by itself is irritating, but... when in galaxy mode now, when I zoom out, the galaxy does not stay centered.  As I zoom out from a solar system with pirates, the solar system in the center of the view drops one number per level of zoom, so I have to recenter after every level of zoom, if I want to stay on the coordinates.  The same with zooming in, the galaxy does not stay centered.    It is probably my fault for changing my browser settings, but that was the only way I could see the hidden fields on my planet to construct more buildings.  That is all.  Oh, You didn't see me here, understand!!!
6 Ноября 2018 02:34:24
6 Ноября 2018 02:34:24
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 341
Группа Terminator 173 32 50 Сообщений 5155
Give us screenshots of the problem, please.
8 Ноября 2018 08:12:15
8 Ноября 2018 08:12:15
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Ummmm, Not going to happen.  I spent a good while adjusting the zoom in/zoom out on my browser, looking for the spot where it was before, and I finally found it.  Now the pirates information is displayed and the zoom in/out on galaxy seems to work again.  I am not going to adjust it back out of "normal" to grab some screenshots, sorry.  If it happens by itself again, I will.  But if I have to adjust my browser window's zoom to get it to duplicate, Sorry.  Just consider this a bug that solved itself.
8 Ноября 2018 13:04:17
8 Ноября 2018 13:04:17

Информация

Вы не авторизованы