Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Change of aggression WITHOUT notice

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 20
Группа humans Альянс Combining the Zerg and Terran 102 42 70 Очков 10 111 339 Сообщений 95
i know that you will say it is not a bug, but you make changes without announcing them. You recently announced that the rules for aggression are being changed and that they are increasing faster. it was never talked about that this would reduce the intrinsic values. Because of your unannounced change, I lost 2 SN. this would not have happened if you did your work properly !!! in my opinion you should at least credit the loss to me with 2x600HC.
a week ago: https://prntscr.com/s3a3mk
today: https://prntscr.com/s3a5il
Медаль первого класса

Медаль первого класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флагмана. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: UncleanOne

21 Апреля 2020 14:57:21
21 Апреля 2020 14:57:21
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
I agree the anouncement of victoria was very different.
No word about own ships get weaker.
So pirate gets stronger. correct. own ships get weaker ? never a word read about that.

This is not what admins told. In Victoria anouncing.
Even we could think it. Mostly they fu... us double every time.

So we can kill 1 Matriarch, per month. because the agression you get with killing of 1 Matriarch, need 1 month to go down.
21 Апреля 2020 15:09:07
21 Апреля 2020 15:09:07
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация -184
Группа Terminator 87 7 48 Сообщений 7767
Nessaja, this is not a bug, but it was implemented in a non-intuitive way*, and it was indeed a drastic balance change. Administration has now agreed to apply new aggression as a bonus to attack damage only, without boosts to survivability.

(* — since it was announced that aggression will boost attack, shields and armor, and it is not possible for a unit to present different values of shield or armor to different enemies with varying aggression levels, a boost to shields/armor was done as a decrease of incoming damage, which is essentially the same thing for calculations)

Цитата: Nessaja
Because of your unannounced change, I lost 2 SN.

Could you please provide a log? In private message, if you don't want to publish it.
21 Апреля 2020 15:42:58
21 Апреля 2020 15:42:58

Информация

Вы не авторизованы