Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Third class award Second class award First class award For help identifying a bug with a correct description, one of the following award medals is granted depending on the bug severity.
Ответственный: Victoria  

Grammar, DESTROYERS not Destructors...

1
Группа guest
The user on whose account the problem was detected:
573f070

Coordinates:


Date or time of the incident (according to server time):


Description:
I think it should be quantum destroyers, not quantum destructors..

Actions required to repeat the problem:


Screenshot:
https://ibb.co/nLYYBJW


And please, make it CHEAPER TO REPORT A BUG

I know it is work to read all etc, but I do not think I have TO PAY TO MAKE YOUR GAME BETTER !

I have a lot more, but 5 HC for each post... this is amazing guys, I was 2-3 years in vacation, came back, made that protoss and I AM SHOCKED.. 5 crystals for a bug post.... tc tc tc tc...
Медаль третьего класса

Медаль третьего класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: Victoria

16 Декабря 2022 20:54:05
16 Декабря 2022 20:54:05
2
Группа guest
Also, while I am producing RED droids, METAL amortization GOES UP .. ??

Check it for yourself...
17 Декабря 2022 18:23:06
17 Декабря 2022 18:23:06
3
Victoria
Репутация 412
Группа Terminator 223 36 50 Сообщений 5578
Цитата: 573f070
I think it should be quantum destroyers, not quantum destructors..
Corrected. Thank you.

Цитата: 573f070
I am producing RED droids, METAL amortization GOES UP
Information is not confirmed.
19 Декабря 2022 09:24:08
19 Декабря 2022 09:24:08

Информация

Вы не авторизованы

1 чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)

Пользователей: 0
Claude Bot

Космическая онлайн стратегия Xcraft это бесплатная игра для алигархов. Пример боя >> Регистрация >> И космос весь ваш на тысячи лет...

2009 — 2526