Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

OPS colonization, Can't recolonize abandoned OPS

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 3
Группа toss Альянс DragonTalz 57 26 91 Очков 4 251 125 Сообщений 13
The user on whose account the problem was detected:
Dragoneye

Coordinates:

Date or time of the incident (according to server time):

Description: Recently a 500k OPS spawned for my Xerj. After cutting the defenses with gravity guns, I killed the rest and used my Xerj to colonize the OPS. Everything normal so far but when I abandoned the OPS to let my Toss account recolonize it, that flight option was not possible. Tried with my Human account, same thing no option available to colonize. Also tried with my Xerj to recolonize it with no luck (even a crappy gravity gun is better than no gravity gun). Now the OPS sits with no owner and no way to get it back. Is this a bug or was there a change to how to take ownership of an OPS that I missed? This is the way it's always been to change ownership of OPS; abandon + let another account colonize.

Anything I can do to get the OPS back before it disappears in 7 days?

Actions required to repeat the problem:

Screenshot:
15 Августа 2024 06:12:52
15 Августа 2024 06:12:52
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 176 32 50 Сообщений 5194
RedBarmaley 9 July 2024 13:55:54
The capture of OPS has been canceled, except for those who arrived on the quest.

It is not a bug.
15 Августа 2024 06:31:55
15 Августа 2024 06:31:55

Информация

Вы не авторизованы