Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

new view / flight window, last change flight window

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Dear Admin,

I love new feature in flight window. 
But     ( there is ever one but )  You disabled fleet save to not existing moon.

What is with not existing moon ??????   
Do you disable our fleet save ??????? 

AND
IT is not possible to see selected ships, target, sending speed, needed vespene at one site.
thats not realy optimal.
With 10 moons - I need two sites to send my ships.
Addon to much different ships on planet I need 3 sites just for pushing the sending button
because of the cargo space thing.
So 4rth site is my flight list, wich also needs 3 sites.
It is very unconfortable now to use. ( even this feature is made to make it easier ).
If wished I send the admin per PM a screen shot.

All in all - again a spontan change done without testing. 

Susi.

test it with 10 moons AND 500 of all ship types ! ! ! !
than you see it is not possible to use.

would love to add a Fu.... !!!

29 Марта 2018 14:48:18
29 Марта 2018 14:48:18
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5153
Hi! Thank you for your feedback, but you are right, flight to non existing moon was disabled. It is not a bug.
30 Марта 2018 06:34:32
30 Марта 2018 06:34:32

Информация

Вы не авторизованы