Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
💀Raynor_Jim
помощ хохлам даже в игре будет наказуема
12.02.23, 00:11:20

If wished I send the complete Chat.

In fact he tells me not to defend the Ukraine Alliance,
here in Game as he want to kill them.
Other case he calls @Rainhard to kill us.
Because of real live war.

Personal Opinion about the Real live war does not matter.
This is a game. And Blackmailing people like this
should not be tolerated.
12 Февраля 2023 01:05:37
12 Февраля 2023 01:05:37
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
i agree with you this kind of action should not be tollerated in a game
12 Февраля 2023 16:22:02
12 Февраля 2023 16:22:02
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация -184
Группа Terminator 87 7 48 Сообщений 7767
Цитата: cpt_hunters1
this kind of action

Which kind of action? Destroying your ships? Or stations? What's the threat here?
12 Февраля 2023 17:41:07
12 Февраля 2023 17:41:07
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
UncleanOne, i didnt link the quote properly i was talking about threating people due to there place of birth and opnions out side of game i have actualy seen the full mail so i have more context to the complaint being made that has no place in the game what ever regardless of his own personal opinons or beleifs he shouldnt be making threats to people due to this its a game people come to play not be targeted because where they live or who they support out side of it
12 Февраля 2023 18:36:07
12 Февраля 2023 18:36:07
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Репутация -184
Цитата: cpt_hunters1
its a game people come to play not be targeted

Overmind…
This is a game people come to be targeted and killed and get their stuff destroyed. Even if there's an external motivation for that, it is irrelevant.
If there's some public hate speech — we have rules against that. If there was a threat to hack the game — we have rules against that. But as for selecting in-game targets, there's only one rule to help you: “git gud”. If someone's threatening to destroy you in game, fight better and destroy them instead.
12 Февраля 2023 19:40:36
12 Февраля 2023 19:40:36
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Репутация 0
Группа xerj Альянс No Alliance Project 18 6 6 Очков 413 218 Сообщений 1
UncleanOne, I don't mind playing a game where my stuff get routinely trashed, however when the developers are also playing and tweaking the rules in thier favor time over time, i am wondering, why are they so scared of new player that they have to lower debris from 25% to 10 % on kills, you know it will take way more time to get to thier level because they cannot gros as fast as they did are they afraid that competent players might pass them in growth and strength?

Not to mention that the personnel that give bonuses are getting more expensive overtime, a friend of mine when he started an officer was 40 or 50 hydran crystals and now it's 66 i think. So if you were there at the start, you have had the luck to hire those character at a cheaper price. it is way higher than real life inflation.

Or when the cost in gas for moving fleet went up.
Or when speed are cut on certians units
Or when you spend money on the protector and behold!! the points of ships more than double! making it way more easy to kill off smaller guys because, you know, sending stuff in expedition to make them save, take expedition slots that you must research beforehand and research cost resources that have strangely been cut down to 10% when bbeating up other and taking the salvage.
Ah and the comets, nice addition, when you have more expeditions slots, you can research more at the same time, however i find it has dropped to 0, i have done over 70 sorties and found 0 comets, just when i finally had enough provider to collect at a decent speed to be able to send my fleets out. I guess the developpers finally realised that they are not the only one benefitting from them anymore and simply cutted the comets out of the game. maybe i will find them again when my exploring level will by around 9 or more, it is the level that all the playing developper has right? (it is an ssumption, not a verified fact but if you look at all the changes and tweak done, it is never in favor for the new players) Oh and don't even start me on the starting bonus of being under 25 000 points, you sneeze and BAM! you are above 25 000 and lost the crystal you put to prolong the bonuses because they changed the pointing value of not only the ships but also the building! Why am i wasting my time on that game? there is no way to be destroyed (spending months above a planet dosen't count), no way to invade, bomb or convince anyone to leave a sector, fleets are invisible. I could go install myself beside one of your planet and bug you to the end of time and apart from smashing my fleet, if you are lucky, there is nothing you can do to me! There is nothing good for new players, there is nothing good for middle players (less than 2 years) the good is only for ancient players and developpers. Beside the developpers, if they want, they don't even have to search for thier target, they have developper privilege, so you can see all my planets and smash me for telling the truth, without forgetting that the admin privilege is fixing missing units or resources, there is nothing that prevent them from adding it at will. They can go and says, oh no, we are not doing that, even if they don't the changes are never in thier disfavor! I'm also certain that i will be banned soon for this tirade!
17 Февраля 2023 21:22:08
17 Февраля 2023 21:22:08
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Репутация -184
Цитата: Gowron0a4
are they afraid that competent players might pass them in growth and strength?

Thanks for the laugh, conspiracy theories are always a treat.
20 Февраля 2023 12:59:54
20 Февраля 2023 12:59:54

Информация

Вы не авторизованы